Objectives of the participation space
The Blog Centre is a participation space on the La meva Barcelona website. Its objective is to offer a diverse vision and overview of the network’s content relating to the city (blogs and sites).
What you need to know about participating in the Blog Centre. General terms and conditions
- Proposals must be about Barcelona or about Barcelonians.
- They must be of general interest, with free, unrestricted access for all audiences.
- The content must be truthful and up to date.
- They mention the author or contain a valid, current and visible contact.
- Proposed blogs and websites must guarantee appropriate linguistic and graphic quality, as well as accurate content.
- They should preferably be written in Catalan - although blogs in Spanish or English are also accepted.
- Blogs and webs by public organizations or private parties will be accepted, as long as they fulfil the general terms and conditions.
The following content will be excluded from the Blog Centre:
- For-profit blogs or websites or those intended solely for commercial purposes.
- Blogs or websites than defend political party, ideological or religious interests.
- Blogs or websites designed to incite hatred or discrimination, those perceived as threatening or provocative, or those that are of a sexual, violent, vulgar or pornographic nature.
Complaints and suggestions
Any complaint and/or suggestion regarding the page and/or its contents should be submitted through the Blog Centre section. If you believe that your rights have been infringed upon by content that appears on the site, or that it violates your privacy, please notify Barcelona City Council, indicating your name, ownership of the rights (providing corresponding evidence or accreditation) and the subject of the alleged infringement.