Tickets may be purchased for shows on performance day. Box offices open on performance days from at least one hour before shows begin.
Conditions of sale of tickets
• The Festival Organisers cannot guarantee the validity of any tickets not purchased from official sales points.
• If, due to reasons beyond the organisers’ control, it should be necessary to change the scheduled venue and/or date of a performance, tickets will continue to be valid for the new venue and/or date. If the new venue and/or date is not convenient for the spectator, or if a performance is cancelled before it begins, full refunds on amounts paid will be available at the point where tickets were purchased, for a period of one month, beginning 24 hours after the show is cancelled. No refunds will be given for performances suspended 30 minutes or more after they begin.
• By purchasing a ticket for the Grec 2016 Festival of Barcelona, the purchaser indicates acceptance of these conditions.
• At Tiquet Rambles, ticket sales are made from the terminal corresponding to the operator for each different production. As a result, in some cases, purchasers may be required to wait until the appropriate terminals are free.
• Tickets for concerts at the Harlem Jazz Club are on sale only at the venue.
• Tickets for the show at Fundació Joan Miró are not on sale at Tiquet Rambles.
• Tickets for shows at the Museu d’Arqueologia de Catalunya can be purchased in advance from Tiquet Rambles, and barcelona.cat/grec and, on performance days, from the Teatre Grec box office from 8 pm.
• Tickets for shows at the following venues cannot be purchased from Tiquet Rambles: Fundació Joan Miró, CCCB, Centre d’Art Tradicionàrius, Sala Muntaner, Jove Teatre Regina, La Caldera, Sala Montjuïc, Nau Ivanow, Antic Teatre, SAT! Sant Andreu Teatre and Teatre Eòlia.