The URL http://merce.bcn.cat/ contemplates the following measures to allow users to access all contents and functions as easily as possible:
· Multibrowser: The pages are displayed correctly in different browsers used for analysis purposes (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Chrome).
· Coherent browsing: It creates consistency on the website, ensuring that browsing is coherent on all pages and offering users a satisfying experience.
· Distractions: This prevents interferences, such as flickering content, exaggerated blinking, audio that starts automatically and moving content.
· Language: The website language has been marked correctly.
· Headings: the headings mark a correct content structure.
· Language Register: The content uses a straightforward and easy-to-understand language register in line with the website's target audience.
· Colour-based information: All information conveyed through colour can always be understood without the use of this.
The development of the http://merce.bcn.cat/ website is based on consideration of the Accessibility to Content on the Web 2.0 Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), at their Double A level, established by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
For more information about web accessibility and to configure the accessibility options of the different browsers, please go to the website, where you will find information and resources regarding accessibility.
Barcelona City Council undertakes to continue working to reduce to the utmost the different barriers to accessibility that currently need to be resolved on this website.