Tickets for shows at the Grec 2018 Festival of Barcelona can be purchased from the following sales points:
Palau de la Virreina
La Rambla, 99
Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 8.30 pm
Box office information: Tel. 93 316 11 11
Box offices at performance venues
Tickets may be purchased for shows on the day of the performance.
Box offices open on performance days from at least one hour before shows begin.
Conditions of sale of tickets
• The Festival organisers cannot guarantee the validity of any tickets not purchased from official sales points.
• If, due to reasons beyond the organisers’ control, it should be necessary to change the scheduled venue and/or date of a performance, tickets will continue to be valid for the new venue and/or date. If the new venue and/or date is not convenient for the spectator, or if a performance is cancelled before it begins, full refunds on amounts paid will be available at the point where tickets were purchased, for a period of one month, beginning 24 hours after the show is cancelled. No refunds will be made for performances suspended 30 minutes or more after they begin.
• You are not allowed to return or change tickets, except in the case a performance is cancelled.
• By purchasing a ticket for the Grec 2018 Festival of Barcelona, the purchaser indicates acceptance of these conditions.
• At Tiquet Rambles, ticket sales are made from the terminal corresponding to the operator for each different production. As a result, in some cases, purchasers may be required to wait until the appropriate terminals are free.
• Tickets for concerts at the Harlem Jazz Club are on sale at the venue only.
• Tickets for shows at the Place de Margarida Xirgu may be purchased in advance at Tiquet Rambles, at www.festivalgrec.barcelona and, on the day of the performance, from the Mercat de les Flors box office onwards.
• Tickets for the Fundació Joan Miró, Sala Muntaner, Sala Montjuïc, Antic Teatre, La Caldera, CCCB, Teatre Akadèmia, Filmoteca de Catalunya and MUHBA Refugi 307 are not on sale at Tiquet Rambles.
Share this content