The purpose behind the Contactless website is to offer information on several access points to the city, to help users with travel and discovering their environment through mobile devices.
Barcelona City Council, through this website:
- Aims to provide up-to-date, quality information.
Information published on this website is valid at the time of publication and updated as quickly as possible.
It is the responsibility of the person or entity supplying information from third parties to see to its updating. Barcelona City Council will ensure that the suppliers of such information guarantee its updating and compliance with current regulations.
The aim is to ensure that the information published is complete, truthful, accurate, useful and accessible and that it meets the quality standards set out under current legislation.
- Allows access irrespective of the technology users choose and, in particular, to technologies based on open standards.
- Guarantees the security and protection of personal data.
- Adopts a cookies policy that respects privacy.
- Allows and promotes the reuse of published information, within the limits provided for under this legal notice and stipulated by current legislation.
Barcelona City Council allows the re-use of all data and information published on this website under the following conditions, unless otherwise stated:
- The information's content must not be changed.
- The information's meaning must not be distorted.
- The information's source must be mentioned.
- The date of the latest updating must be stated.
- It must not be stated or implied that the City Council sponsors or supports the activity the information is being used for.
The possibility of reusing the information will in any case be limited by the need to protect other rights, assets and interests under the provisions of current legislation. In particular, any reuse whatsoever of the information contained in this website must safeguard the protection provided under the intellectual and industrial property law and the protection provided under personal data law. More specifically, the reuse of works and services protected under intellectual property law remains subject to the terms and conditions of the intellectual property licence established in each case (see the “Intellectual and industrial property” section); works and services may not be re-used where it is stated that their intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Protects intellectual and industrial property and encourages open licences.
Barcelona City Council is the holder or assigned user of the intellectual property rights to the works and services that come under this website. This includes the portal's graphic designs and programs as well as its texts, images, and recordings. Any reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation of these works and services that falls outside the definition of activities directly authorised under the Intellectual Property Act shall require the holder's authorisation.
Trade marks, trade names and distinctive signs that appear in this website may be protected under industrial property law, where applicable, and belong to their respective holders. They may not be used without authorisation from their holder or under the Act.
Any person who believes this website or its content infringes any intellectual or property right should notify the City Council, stating their name, the ownership of the rights (providing the corresponding proof or accreditation) and the subject-matter of the right allegedly infringed.
- Complies with the current legal framework for content responsibility.
The City Council assumes responsibility, in accordance with current legislation, for any content on this website that has been prepared by the Council itself. As for content supplied by users and third parties, the City Council shall be exempted for any responsibility, as provided for under Articles 13 and 17 Act 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce. The City Council shall also be exempted in particular from responsibility for any linked content, as provided for under Article 17 of that Act.
The City Council shall not be held responsible for any improper use that users may make of the portal's content. Nor shall the Council be responsible for any problems that may arise in accessing the portal or any malfunctioning due to causes outside its control.