It is very easy to enjoy more from Barcelona
1. Go to a Citizen Help and Information Office
Find your nearest Citizen Help and Information Office. Consult opening times and make an appointment to digitalise your fingerprint, by calling 010 or clicking here.
2. Give us your personal details
So we can register you correctly with Gaudir Més and do your digital fingerprint, remember to bring an official document that identifies you. Registration is free.
3. Have your fingerprint digitised
Your fingerprint will give you access to a whole host of the city's facilities. That means free admission to Park Güell and Montjuïc Castle and discounts at museums and other places.
4. Enjoy more from Barcelona
You will receive an email after seven days, after which you will be able to start experiencing the city to its full, with the discounts and free admissions we offer you.
Documents you need to take
When you go to one of the registration points, if you are over 14, all you need to do is produce an official document with a photograph that enables you to be identified.
- National ID card (DNI)
- Driving licence
- Passport + Foreign resident number (NIE)
- Spanish foreign resident number card (NIE) with photograph
- ID card of your country of origin (in the case of the European Union, European economic space and Switzerland)
< 14 years old
If you want to register a child under 14, you need to bring your family book and their birth certificate.
If you are not the child's mother, father or legal guardian, you will need signed authorisation and a photocopy of the mother's, father's or legal guardian's national ID (to check their signature).
Remember the child does not need to be present when they are registered.