BCD Barcelona Design Center is organising The fifth edition of MID Design Ideas Market, a scheme which promotes creative entrepreneurship by building business opportunities among entrepreneurs, creatives, companies and investors.
Do you have a creative company? Apply for MID 2015! The aim of this initiative is cementing and hastening entrepreneurial initiatives in the field of creative and cultural industries.
MID 2015 is a one-off event, intended to creative start-ups, already set up or in progress of being set up, with a strong focus on design. This will cap by a MID Creative Industries Forum, which will take place in November. Application period will remain open until 17 July.
BCD's aim for this new edition is getting 20 finalist startups, doubling former editions mean figures. About the previous four ones celebrated, MID has made a very positive assessment: 100 creative entrepreneurs have been selected among more than 900 applications received. Thanks to the programme, creative entrepreneurs have got in touch with 110 investors and 270 institutional and business representatives. Moreover, about 21,000 agents have been made aware of creative entrepreneurship's potential.
MID 2015 programme will consist of the following blocks:
- MID Money: Access to funding tables and/or present your start-up in front of investors.
- MID Business: Contact consolidated companies potentially interested in your products or services, which could help you boost your project.
- MID Knowledge: Take part in training sessions and workshops to get your company on focus.
- MID Talent: Learn of other professional profiles to balloon your start-up.
- MID People: Advertise your start-up at MID Creative Industries Forum, on its promotional catalogue and in MID 2015 online exhibition.
With its MID Design Ideas Market, and with the recognition by the Ministerio de Industria, Energía y Turismo as a CEAE -Entrepreneur support Centre- helps to promote and cement innovative projects with a strong focus on design related to creative industries, and contributes to position Barcelona as a model in this field.
More information: MID 2015
- Leave a comment
- All comments